Friday 11 September 2020

I discovered Laurel & Hardy Featured in Comics too!

I had seen several Laurel & Hardy Short Films.Doordarshan used to air these on some lucky Saturday evenings. I would always look forward to as to when it would be scheduled again.
As it happened, one film (I remember it was BLOTTO) was scheduled on one such Saturday when I had to go to Thane for a house warming ceremony. I was adamant that I won't go - I did not want to miss the L&H short film. Somehow I was coaxed by my Mom to come along by promising me a comic.
I had rushed out of my house - 50p with me - delighted that I would get my hands on yet another earlier Indrajal.
When I got to the same footpath vendor opp Jagadamba Stores - a few minutes walk from my home - among Indrajals was this comic - Laurel & Hardy Gold Key No. 2.

Download

No comments: