Tuesday 25 August 2020

324 The Death Chant On Klet

I had known about Flash Gordon from a novel I got from friend. It did not make much sense at the first reading - re-read it after a year - and I was hooked to Sci-Fi.

It was a story where Flash and Zarkov encounter an amazing series of adventures when their space ship crashes on a gypsy planet. Endless war raged between 2 groups of robots led by two beautiful queens. Zarkov's scientific genius saves them from certain annihilation.

Flash Gordon

I did not know when I was reading that book, that I would be meeting Flash Gordon again! I was delighted to know - when I finished reading 'The Crucial Combat' (323) - that the next issue would feature Flash Gordon.

Indrajal No. 324 published on April 15, 1979
was my first Flash Gordon Comic.

Sharing here a good quality pdf

Download

No comments: